Our friends at Advance Queensland are celebrating their 5th birthday this week – so what better way to celebrate than with a digital party?
Advance Queensland is the Queensland Government’s $755 million initiative, which researches the best ways to invest in tech innovation. They are celebrating their 5th year with an exciting panel event on Friday featuring KJR Founder and Chairman, Kelvin Ross.
Launched with a $180 million investment in July 2015, Advance Queensland has made many achievements over its first five years – from executing entrepreneurial programs, supporting start-ups and businesses in delivering new services and even establishing new industries that will provide the jobs of the future.
Excerpt from Eventbrite:
With our focus on the future, we see a tipping point for innovation in Queensland – the scope and scale of the situations that have faced us at the end of 2019 and now into 2020 is driving a sense of urgency. We must work together to find new and innovative approaches to solving the big challenges facing our communities, economy and environment. How we act now will position Queensland on the global stage and shape the opportunities available for us now as well as future generations of Queenslanders.
The panel will bring together a range of perspectives – including KJR’s Founder and Chairman Kelvin Ross, to talk about how Queensland can continue to build an innovation ecosystem through Mass Collaboration.
Register for the event to gain some valuable insight on the ever-changing state of tech and how we can innovate even further in the near future…
Date: Friday 17 July 2020.
Time: 8:00am – 9:30am AEST.
Where: Digital or in–person.
- Shannon Ruska, Tribal Experiences.
- Lisa Siganto, Executive Chair, ImpaQt Qld and ImpaQt Ventures.
- Prof Geraldine MacKenzie, Vice-Chancellor University of Southern Queensland.
- Sheryl Batchelor, CEO and founder of Yiliyapinya Indigenous Corporation.
- Jane Hunter, CEO Tritium.
- Dr Kelvin Ross, Director of the Queensland AI Hub, Chief Technology Officer Datarwe, Director of AIKademi, Director of IntelliHQ, Founder and Chairman of KJR & Associates Pty Ltd.
Visit Eventbrite to register your interest.